This is straight from Dlisted because no one says it better than Michael K. Maxim composed a list of the 5 Unsexiest Women (Sarah Jessica Parker took the number one spot, followed by Amy Winehouse, Sandra Oh, Madonna, and Britney Spears), and AOL’s The Cooler responded with the “11 Most Unsexiest Men”, and Michael K then shot back with his votes for Most Unsexy Men.
“So….here’s AOL’s list and I must say that I disagree with 90% of their choices. And get this shit. They named Pete Doherty as the least sexiest man. WTF?! You can call Pete a lot of things, but unsexy is not one of them. That man made was made for sex. Actually, made for crack, but sex is second. So, here’s the list with my response and replacement option!
11: Ben Stiller – WRONG! Replace with John Cusack
10. Eric Dane – SERIOUSLY WRONG! Replace with Zach Braff
9. Ryan Phillipe – WTF!!!! WRONG! Replace with Carrot Top
9 (tied). Josh Hartnett – WRONG AGAIN! Replace with Vince Vaughn
8. Pete Wentz – FINALLY I AGREE!!!
7. James Blunt – AGREED!
6. Kevin Connolly – WHO?! Replace with Fred Durst
5. Howard Stern – WRONG! Replace with Bill Maher
4. Simon Cowell – WRONG! Replace with Michael Jackson
3. Wilmer Valderrama WRONG! Replace with Rumer Willis
2. Brandon Davis – AGREED!
1. Pete Doherty – WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! Replace with Clay Aiken
This list is pathetic, and I second all of Michael K’s choices. When asked what she thought of being voted least sexy, Sarah Jessica had this to say: “What they don’t know is that one day I’ll wake up fat. But I’ll still be happy, just like I am now. I believe in the old ‘sticks and stones’ philosophy, so frankly their words don’t come close to hurting. And it does not bother me in the least if people don’t think I’m sexy.
“I don’t think I am, either.”
I don’t know if anyone has seen “Honeymoon in Vegas” but not many ladies can wear a skin-tight white spandex dress and be hot in the 90s. That qualifies as sexy in my book. Kudos for SJP for not caring what Maxim thinks; the rest of the world doesn’t.