It’s been awhile since we’ve been this awake this early.? Didn’t stay up and catch any of the new shows last night.? Basically, I caught Bones, House and Eureka.?
Didn’t even bother with Cane or Reaper, though I’m hoping Reaper gets replayed as I’ve heard the good buzz surrounding it. Anyone catch those shows?? Hopefully, we’ll be able to get some thoughts on them for ya really soon.
Anyway, these are the things that are providing watercooler fodder at the moment.
– Jesus Cat is an awesome god!
– Fashion designer Marc Ecko, who purchased Barry Bond’s 756 homerun ball in an online auction has decided to brand the ball with an asterick and give it to the baseball hall of fame.? Funny or crass?
– Details of Lost Season 3 DVD are now hitting the web.
– Good thing Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee made it to Mordor before the volcano blew.? Seriously though, what’s up with all the earthquakes and volcanoes blowing in recent months?
– We can finally put an end to the speculation over the Meg White Sex Tape.? The daily Swarm tracked down the original poster and he all but admits it was a prank.
– Austin City Limits new fall schedule has hit.? This season’s lineup is pretty unbelievably stellar.? Chew on this: Wilco, Arcade Fire, Norah Jones, The Decemberists, Ghostland Observatory, Bloc Party, Old Crow Medicine Show, Lucinda Williams, Van Morrison and Johnny Mayer to name a few.? Are you drooling yet?? Have you run out and set your DVRs?
– Gotta love the publicity push for Amazon’s new DRM-Free Mp3 store.? Has anyone heard or been writing about this at all?? Jeff Bezos probably needs to hire a new PR firm.
– UGO has some incredible spoilers regarding George Miller’s in development Justice League of America movie.? Word is Jessica Biel might be stepping into Wonder Woman’s tights.? This one sounds like it could be awesome.