What’s the laziest thing you’ve ever done? Inspired by this thread on Reddit, where many people reveal a truly funny side of themselves and highlight the ingenuity of laziness.
Some of the better stories include:
- I wait for my cereal to get soggy, so I have to chew less.
- I put everything I eat on tortillas so I don’t have to do dishes. They’re like a plate you can eat.
- As we speak I am in the bathroom, on the toilet. I am done doing my business, I just don’t feel like getting up right now. This has been going on for over an hour now.
- Perhaps not the laziest, but the most productive without moving. I was lying hungover on my couch, ordered pizza over the internet, called and asked my neighbour to let the pizza guy in, and had the pizza delivered to my couch.
- I didn’t want to walk all the way to the paper towels so I dried my hands on my cat.
As for me? It’s not so much that I’m lazy as I just take my sweet time getting around to doing things, but back in college I would use a remote controlled car with a tray on it and have my roommates put snacks on it.